Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too much of a good thing...

I've ridden the Freaky Tiki approximately 7,000-8,000 miles this season. By contrast, I think I've put maybe 1,000 miles on my Saturn Sedanmobile. Keep this in mind as you read on.

Today, I took my car. When I left work, my car was running on fumes. I arrived safely at the gas station just off the bypass on the way home. I pull up to the pump, and get out. Somebody thinks they're funny and put my gas hole (yes, gas hole) on the opposite side of my car from the pump. I get back in and move the car correctly into position and get out. Ha ha.

Also, I hope my car runs as good on Premium as my bike does. "Why the hell is gas $3.14?? Somebody just told me it's under 3 bucks! ....oh." Damn.

3 comments:

  1. Do what I do, just drive around to the other side of the pump. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, look at your gas pump picture on your dash board. The handle of the picture-pump is on the same side as your gas tank! On newer cars there is actually an arrow.
    I just paid 3.58 for regular and was excited it was such a deal.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Yo Momma it's time for her to update her damn blog..........

    ReplyDelete